BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility for BITSAT 2019 eligibility criteria, the candidate needs to clear 10+2 level examination from a recognized Board. Candidates must secure a minimum of 60% marks in their 12th standard examinations or equivalent from any recognized board to satisfy the eligibility criteria and 75% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics subjects.
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria for admission to B.Pharm (Hons.):
· Minimum criteria: Candidates must have passed the 12th Class Examination from the Central or State Board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
· Pass subjects: Candidates who have studied and cleared Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects in Class 12 from a recognized Board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
· Minimum aggregate: Minimum aggregate of BITSAT 2019 eligibility is candidates must have scored a minimum 75% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
· Eligible criteria: Apart from minimum aggregate, candidates must have the minimum of 60% marks in each subject other than Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
· Candidate can apply: Students who have cleared physics, chemistry, and math are also eligible to apply for this course.
Eligibility Criteria for admission to B.E. (Hons.), M.Sc. (Hons.) and M.Sc. (Tech.) Programs:
· Aggregate marks: For BITSAT 2019 aggregate marks candidates must have scored a minimum 75% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
· Minimum marks: Other than the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics marks candidate must have 60% marks.
· Direct admission: Candidates who score rank one in the central or state board exam of India for them the facility of direct admission to the programme of their choice will be given.
· English proficiency: The eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2019 also requires candidates to be proficient in English.
· University/board: Candidates must have passed the 12th Class Examination from the Central or State Board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
· Compulsory subjects: Compulsory subject to get admission in BITSAT 2019 is Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in class 12th or its equivalent.
BITSAT Admit Card Candidates can download admit card from nbsp April nbsp BITSAT Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the nbsp official website The hall ticket includes the following details nbsp Name of the candidate Photograph and Signature application numberMore Details >>
BITSAT Cutoff BITSAT cutoff are the primary criteria on the basis of which candidates can secure admission in courses offered at different BITS campuses BITSAT cutoff marks is the minimum marks that candidates need to secure in order to beMore Details >>
BITSAT Counselling Procedure Admission Form nbsp Candidates have to fill the BITSAT Admission Form which will be available on the official website of BITSAT Mode nbsp Candidates nbsp must fill the form with online mode Post nbsp Candidates have toMore Details >>
Leave a Comment About All India Engineering Entrance Examination Exam
We would be glad to get your feedback. Take a moment to comment and tell us what you think about All India Engineering Entrance Examination , Engineering.