State Bank of Hyderabad
State Bank of Hyderabad’s Education Loan – Gyan Shakti
Objective of the Scheme :
State Bank of Hyderabad provides education loan to extend financial assistance to all eligible / deserving / meritorious students for pursuing higher education in India & Abroad.
Eligibility of the Student :
- Student Should be an Indian National.
- Secured admission to professional / technical courses through Entrance Test / Selection process.
- Secured admission to foreign University / Institution.
Studies in India:
- Graduation, Post-graduation including regular technical and professional Degree / Diploma courses conducted by colleges / universities approved by UGC / AICTE/ IMC / Govt. etc
- Regular Degree / Diploma Courses conducted by autonomous institutions like IIT, IIM etc
- Teacher training / Nursing courses approved by Central government or the State Government
- Regular Degree / Diploma Courses like Aeronautical, pilot training, shipping etc. approved by Director General of Civil Aviation / Shipping
- Vocational Training and skill development study courses will not be covered under the Education Loan Scheme, as the scheme is framed to provide bank loans for higher studies
Studies over a Wide Area :
Graduation / Post-graduation for job oriented professional / technical courses offered by reputed universities
Liability of Finance :
Quantum of Finance :
- For studies in India, maximumRs.10 lacs
- Studies abroad, maximumRs.20 lacs
- For loans up to Rs.4 lacs: No Margin
- For loans above Rs.4 lacs:
- Studies in India: 5%
- Studies Abroad: 15%
Processing Fee / Mortgage Charges : NIL
Rate of Interest :
Upto Rs.4.00 Lakhs - 12.70% p.a. ( 2.50% above BR )
Above Rs.4.00 Lakhs - 13.20% p.a. ( 3.00% above BR )
For more Details, Kindly refer the following link :
Leave a Comment About State Bank of Hyderabad
We would be glad to get your feedback. Take a moment to comment and tell us what you think about All India State Bank of Hyderabad